Summer Day Camp
Summer Fun PowerPlay! Beyond School Program
Winnebago Park Districts offers a 3 days of Summer Fun PowerPlay! Beyond School Program
Starting the week of June 1 - August 17 the Winnebago Park District will be offering 3 days of activities from 7:30 a.m.–5 p.m. on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at the WPD office and Sports Park.
A Parent/Guardian must sign their child/children In and Out of camp. Sign up will be outside(weather permitting). There will be an additional charge for late pick up. The fun will be staffed by Mr. Philip and staff from Kid’s Club. Registration will close after Monday, May 3, limited number of spots for certain dates during each week of the program are available. It will be first come, first serve. Please call the office at 815-335-3211 for availability.
What parents/guardians need to know:
- 12 min/3o max kids per day. Groups of 15 kids per COVID restrictions.
- Kids 5 yrs old or entering 1st grade thru 6th grade
- A $25 registration fee must be paid when signing up or by May 1 to guarantee your spot. Registration fee and weekly payment must be paid 1 week prior to the day your child is attending.
- 1 or 2 days a week $25/day
- 1 or 2 days a week $20/day for second child or $20 day for second child if signed up for 3 days
- 3 days a week $20/day
- Accounts will be charged weekly on Fridays. If you cancel a day after a payment is made you will still be charged for the day. Auto withdrawal is available free of charge. There will be a $2 weekly fee to charge a credit card.
- Kids need to bring a 2 snacks, a lunch, a drink or water bottle, a change of clothes, sunscreen and shoes to run and play in. WPD will provide water to refill water bottles.
- Participants will be walking to Culvers or the Scoop 2-3 times a month. There will be walking fieldtrips to other parks in town but as of right now no off campus trips are planned. Also walking to the Winnebago Library is on hold unless presentation are held outside.
General Health and Disinfecting/Cleaning Procedures
Employees shall wear face coverings over their nose and mouth when within 6-ft. of participants. If tolerated, participants shall wear face coverings over their nose and mouth at all times except for when eating or when outside and able to maintain a safe social distance. Social distance of at least 6-ft. shall be maintained between non-household individuals. Frequent hand washing by employees and participants will be encouraged, and sanitizer, soap, paper towels will be available. WPD will also make hand sanitizer available to employees and participants. A touch-free hand sanitizer station will be available for each group.