Summer Day Camp
Summer Fun PowerPlay! Beyond School Program
Winnebago Park Districts is excited to offer 3 days of Summer Fun PowerPlay! Beyond School Program
After Wednesday, May 1, limited number of spots for certain dates during each week of the program are available. It will be first come, first serve. 815-335-3211.
Starting the week of June 11 - August 13 the Winnebago Park District will be offering 3 days of activities from 7:30 a.m.–5 p.m. on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at the WPD office and Sports Park. The fun will be staffed by Miss Erin and staff from Kid’s Club. There will be no Summer Fun the week of July 4th.
What parents/guardians need to know:
- 12 min/35 max kids per day
- Kids 5 yrs old or entering 1st grade thru 6th grade
- A $25 registration fee must be paid when signing up to guarantee your spot. Registration fee and weekly payment must be paid 2 weeks prior to the day your child is attending.
- 1 or 2 days a week $25/day
- 1 or 2 days a week $20/day for second child or $20 day for second child if signed up for 3 days
- 3 days a week $20/day
- Kids need to bring a paint shirt, sunscreen and shoes to run and play in.
- No Summer Reading Program. Parents must sign their children up on their own. They will be allowed to check out books but WPD will not be responsible for Summer Reading Program.
Summer Fun Beyond Power Play Activities Planned for this Summer. Some activities require additional fees.
June 11 - Winnovation
June 13- Inflatable Obstacle Course
June 25 - Therapy Dogs
June 27 - Field Trip to the Discovery Center and Nicholas Conservatory
July 10 - To Anna's to make our own pizzas
July 17 - Giant water inflatable
August 15 -Severson Dells - creating an Outdoor Skills Survivor-type course
We will be going to Prairie View once a month on a Wednesday to play Bingo and the Winnebago Public Library.
Registration is available by clicking on the registration on this page or stop by the office 301 N. Church St., Winnebago. Behind the WHS football field.